Saturday, March 22, 2008

Have A Blessed Easter!

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter! I can't wait for our church service tomorrow!

My family is going to get together tomorrow around 5. We are going to eat dinner and let the kids play. Randall is working tonight and tomorrow night, but he is going to join us for church.

The last few days have been super nice. I have been off since last Tuesday! Shock, I know! She has missed her friends this week, that's for sure. She has asked for all of them. I have had so much fun playing with Ruthie. It was nice to give her all of my attention. We went to the park, rode on the 4-wheeler, visited Grandmama and Pappy, Nana & Papa, and went shopping! She loved riding the 4-wheeler. She didn't want to get off. It was nice b/c we went to the train tracks, saw a turtle, and a school bus, which she is obsessed with now! I plan on uploading some pics from this week in a little bit, so I will post them later.

Randall and I need to go visit his Dad. It has been a while since we last went up there. I know we plan on it as soon as he is off on weekends.

Well, Ruthie is ready to get in her jammas. That girl is OBSESSED with jammas, like her Momma!

I hope everyone enjoys time with family & friends celebrating the resurrection of our Lord!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Hope you have a great day tomorrow celebrating the resurrection! How nice to have some days off and spend them with your daughter - those are good times!

Stephanie said...

Great post! Happy Easter to you too! You need to bring Ruthie to Tulsa and we can take the girls to the zoo. Maybe next time you visit Randy and Darlene? I know they would ADORE each other.
Oh and email me your email address and I will send you the schedule. My email is stephaniequalls@yahoo.com.
Love you all,
Stephanie