Here we go! Tara tagged anyone who hasn't blogged in 2 weeks, so that includes me. It's been forever!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Sadie Facts...
1. I love to color. I could color all day long with Ruthie. It always makes me feel young and happy. I remember coloring all the time as a child, and I am so glad Ruthie loves to color as well.
2. Randall and I met when we were 17, at my boyfriend-at-the-time's, little sister's b-day party. (Did you follow that?) I got dumped that night, and Randall and I went out for the first time later that week. We haven't been apart since. I knew from the first time I was with him, he was the one. It was an odd way of meeting, but the Lord knew what He was doing! Here's a pic, just b/c I want to! Oh to be that skinny again.....
3. I love to cuddle. I wish Ruthie wouldn't toss and turn all night long b/c I would love to snuggle with her every night.
4. Growing up, my brothers used to tell me I was adopted. I honestly believed it. Crazy thing is, we all look way too much alike for me to be adopted.
5. I could eat pancakes every day of my life. It's one of those comfort foods for me. Seriously. The bad thing is, I can eat way too many at one sitting. It's not good, I know.
6. I want a dog so bad right now. We don't have any, and it's lonely around here. I am in dog mode, so I am on the lookout!
Anyone who reads this- consider yourself tagged!