Monday, February 14, 2011

Week Five & Six {Project52}

I know it's late again. The photos aren't late, just the post! School has been blocking blogspot, so I had to wait until we finally got internet at home. Yes, you read that right! We have the internet at home again! WOO HOO! I am so happy to be blogging at home!

Anyways, here's week fives p52 post!

Cold and sickness kept us from going outside, so I quickly grabbed a shot of our lab Jack playing in the snow. He LOVED the snow!


Also, week six needed to be posted as well. My baby girl turned FIVE on Thursday. I have yet to get out there and do her five year photoshoot, but that will be coming soon. For now, this photo will hold the spot of week six of P52. I will be sharing photos of her bday party later.

3 comments:

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Ruthie! I love that shot of Jack too.

Our Family said...

Jack looks so happy in the snow!

and how in the WORLD can Ruthie be 5 already???? She gets more beautiful with each photo you post.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I love the shot of Jack against the snow.