Saturday, November 17, 2007

Random thoughts....



We had an A-W-E-S-O-M-E time at the concert! O.M.G. was it amazing! He put on a great performance as always! I am still in love with Garth as I have been since I was 5! I can't get over how much fun you have at his concerts! My feet were killing me, but I stood up and sang my heart out the WHOLE time! Joe, Alisha, Randall, and I enjoyed ourselves. I am so glad I was able to go. I thought I would never get to see him in concert again. He told us, "If you wait for me, I'll be back!" It gave me goosebumps just typing that. I know, I'm a nerd! haha!

It was nice to get out and be with Randall. We had a great time. Ruthie did wonderful with her "Aunt Teph"! I am so glad she did so good. It meant a lot to me for them to be so excited to keep her. They adore her, and she adores them. It was all about "Aunt Teph" for a while. She cried the next morning when I wasn't there when she woke up, which of course made me cry. I did okay, but I think she did better. I missed that little booger so much. She was such a goof when I picked her up. I am so thankful she did good. I prayed long and hard about it, trust me.

I went shopping with my sisters, nieces, and nephews today. We had a good time. I only bought something for the b-day party I am going to, but it is fun to pick out things for them to buy! Ruthie loves Haley, Aunt Sue, and Aunt Sharie. Every time the phone rings she asks if it is Aunt Sue. She cracks me up. We went out to eat and Sharie was nice to buy my lunch.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Boy it came up fast on me this year. I can't wait to get together with the whole family. We get to celebrate 3xs! Wednesday is for Randall's mom's side. Thursday will be for my side, and Saturday will be for Randall's dad's side. I love Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. I am so thankful for so many things.

We are having to put the wood stove back in the house. I am not happy about it, but it's life. I wouldn't be so upset about it, but I am running the daycare from the house, so I feel like it has to look up to date, and not like we live in the stone age. It's not a pretty wood stove or anything. When we bought our house, they bricked up the fireplace for some odd reason. We haven't had the money to replace the brick and make it look nice to use the fireplace. I can't wait until we do. We need to buy an insert first though. One day.

I planned on adding a concert pic, but it won't allow me.

1 comment:

I'm Tara. said...

So glad you had fun! I'm sorry about the stove, sweetie.