Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Check In


I haven't blogged lately. I guess I have been a little busy. Imagine that huh!? We have been cutting wood, visiting Steph and Ski to see what's wrong with their heat, and just going everywhere! We didn't make it to church on Sunday. I know....shame shame. We went to Randall's mom's house to cut wood. We were completely out. I decided to go with him and give him a helping hand. We got quite a bit done. While we were there, we accidentally ran over our dog Gretchen. Might I add that we just buried our other dog Piper. :( We don't know what happened to her. Poor Gretchen. I hope she is alright. Randall is going to take her to the vet tomorrow. Her face is swollen and she can't walk too well on one back foot.

I have SO slacked off when it came to my weight loss. I am pretty much just starting over. All the exercise and healthier eating I did before the holidays is G-O-N-E! I have done awful! Today I had a friend ask me to join an online weight loss group and I did. I didn't realize what I was getting into, but hey, I did it. I guess I need to stick with it b/c I don't want to let anyone down, let alone myself. Wish me luck!

Not much more is going on in our lives. Everyone is doing much better, including Grandad. He told me today that he loved how much prayer works. I agree. Prayers work. Speaking of prayers, I read a book the other day and it had a good idea in it. A girl in the story put her prayers on paper, and placed them in a box. She said it was her way of handing it all over to God. I think I will make a family box. Later on, maybe with a month or two, we will open it up and take out the prayers that God answered! I love the idea more and more every time I think about it! I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: