Saturday, February 9, 2008

Members!

Randall and I finally decided to join the church that we have been attending for the last 5 months. I told him that when he was ready, so was I. I have been more often then him, so I feel more comfortable there. His schedule doesn't allow him to go every time. Wednesday night, he grabbed me by the hand and nodded. I was so excited! We finally found a home! Ruthie loves going too! Every time I tell her, "let's get ready," she always asks, "going to church?" What sweet words those are! I love hearing that! She hardly cries. It is such an amazing experience to raise your child to know and adore Him as much as we do.

Our "Love & Respect" classes are still going. Last Monday night was more directed to the women, and it was amazing. It had me in tears. He pointed out all the things that I do to Randall, that has him thinking that I don't respect him. I do respect him. It's just that when I say certain things, all he thinks is that I don't. I have learned so much so far and I can't wait for the next one. The 2nd Monday night was more directed to the men. Dr. Emerson Eggerichs said everything I have been trying to say for the past 4 years. Randall got it too. We had a good marriage, but it is even better now. He is doing things that is not in his nature to do, he is just being a man of honor. Words can't describe how much it has helped! If you ever get a chance to see or attend a seminar, please do, whether your marriage is awesome or no. He makes the learning process funny as well.

My baby turns two tomorrow. Where did the time go? She is such an amazing girl. More to come tomorrow.........

No comments: