Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update on life

Everything has been going good around here. Cheerleading is finally over. YAY! Ruthie was happy too! Seriously! By the 2nd-3rd game, she was finished. She just wasn't into it. She was into the outfit and her friends, but that's it. I am happy inside b/c Daddy talked her into playing soccer next year! I have never learned the game soccer, so I am looking forward to it.

Work for Randall and I is going good. We are working harder than ever, but it's worth it. The days go by so much faster. I hate his day/night shifts switching every shift, but it's what we have to do. It's so hard on him though. My job is amazing. I seriously love the kids here. They never fail to make me smile. Today especially- it's Beauty and Geek Day!

The kids are doing well. Enjoying life and each other. They are growing closer everyday and I love it. They are so cute and happy. At the last two games, Randy would go and hug the cheerleaders, and it was so funny! What a ham! He even did a cheer with them. Daddy wasn't happy about it, but everyone was laughing!

Anyways, here are some photos of our last cheer game, and a bonus of Mr. Randy himself. There are also two videos as well.
















2 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm so glad you put the videos in the post- too cute!!

Mari said...

Cute pictures and I love the videos too~!