Friday, November 5, 2010

What are you thankful for?

Since it's November, our church has been discussing "giving thanks." I wanted to make a list of some things I am thankful for and my most prized moments in life.

  1. Jesus Christ- our Lord and Savior
  2. My husband- I have the best one of all!
  3. My children- what a precious gift!
  4. Family in general- always there
  5. Joyce & Steven- best friends ever!
  6. Church family- guiding lights for Christ!
  7. Sunrises and Sunsets- love what an amazing artist God is!
  8. Nature in general- amazing to think about every single thing and how He created it.
  9. Youth- I love seeing youth a church. The are the next generation. It's where my heart lies.
  10. My Bible- what an amazing book!
  11. Pepsi- geez, another love of mine!
  12. Pancakes- YUMMY!
  13. Music- always puts a smile on my face!
  14. My job- I work with some amazing students and faculty!
  15. Pumpkin bread- another YUM!
  16. Books in general- keeps my imagination rolling!
  17. Photography- captures those special moments in life.
  18. Spring time- my favorite season ever!
There's a small list of things I am thankful for.
Another list I wanted to make was my top 3 moments in life.
  1. Giving birth to my children- not just the moment I held them, but the whole labor and pregnancy! It's such an amazing experience!
  2. Marrying Randall.
  3. The night I re-dedicated my life.
Although those are my top 3, one of these days, that top one will be replaced. I can't wait! My favorite moment in life will be when my children ask Jesus into their hearts and become followers of Him. Knowing that my children will be with me in heaven will be the greatest gift ever! Always my prayer!
Ok, so I know this is a RANDOM post, but sometimes.....I am random! I wanted to add a couple of photos I have taken to let you see the gorgeous nature around my house. How could people doubt the reality of God when they see things like this?



I want you to comment (ANYONE who reads this blog- ANYONE! Family, friends, ANYONE) and let me know either your favorite moment in life and/or something you are thankful for.
My wonderful cousin Kristan, said it's part of the blogger's code of ethics! You are to post comments on whoever's blog you read!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

You're so cute (about posting comments). Well, I confess I haven't been to your blog lately, but I'm here today and so I'm posting a comment. Love the pictures in your post, and what a great list of things to be thankful for! I need to write a new list for myself, thanks for the reminder.

Sharel said...

Hi Sadie...love the new pics added! Give R and R kisses and hugs!