- Jesus Christ- our Lord and Savior
- My husband- I have the best one of all!
- My children- what a precious gift!
- Family in general- always there
- Joyce & Steven- best friends ever!
- Church family- guiding lights for Christ!
- Sunrises and Sunsets- love what an amazing artist God is!
- Nature in general- amazing to think about every single thing and how He created it.
- Youth- I love seeing youth a church. The are the next generation. It's where my heart lies.
- My Bible- what an amazing book!
- Pepsi- geez, another love of mine!
- Pancakes- YUMMY!
- Music- always puts a smile on my face!
- My job- I work with some amazing students and faculty!
- Pumpkin bread- another YUM!
- Books in general- keeps my imagination rolling!
- Photography- captures those special moments in life.
- Spring time- my favorite season ever!
Another list I wanted to make was my top 3 moments in life.
- Giving birth to my children- not just the moment I held them, but the whole labor and pregnancy! It's such an amazing experience!
- Marrying Randall.
- The night I re-dedicated my life.
Ok, so I know this is a RANDOM post, but sometimes.....I am random! I wanted to add a couple of photos I have taken to let you see the gorgeous nature around my house. How could people doubt the reality of God when they see things like this?
I want you to comment (ANYONE who reads this blog- ANYONE! Family, friends, ANYONE) and let me know either your favorite moment in life and/or something you are thankful for.
My wonderful cousin Kristan, said it's part of the blogger's code of ethics! You are to post comments on whoever's blog you read!