Monday, December 6, 2010

a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

That's about the only word to describe it. Another crazy, busy weekend is what we had this weekend! I wouldn't do it any other way though!

Friday and Saturday night, our church held our 2nd annual DSQC (Deep South Quartet Convention) and it was awesome! We were only able to attend on Friday night, but we truly enjoyed ourselves. We didn't get to stay long b/c Randall was exhausted and we had to get up early the next morning.

Saturday, we woke up early to take Randy to my sister's house and pick up my niece to head to our youth rally! We took six youth with us to this rally and we had so much fun! We heard some amazing speakers and we sang some great songs. Ruthie went with us. I am pretty sure she had fun too!

Sunday, we had one AMAZING service. We had two of the groups there from the convention and they sang some great songs! (We had Cross Point and N Him) My favorite song was sung during the invitation. Tears were pouring down my face. We had youth up at the alter, their hearts were pouring out to God. It was amazing. That song touches me so deeply. We are going to buy that cd. The group sings it so well! If you have never heard the song When God Ran, you need to listen to it. You can hear part of it here. It's one of those songs that the lyrics are so much more than words. It's amazing.

We had one awesome weekend. I love church-filled weekends. Makes your Monday sooooo much better! To me, there is no better way to spend a weekend then with the Man Himself!

I also wanted to add that a blogger friend of mine is doing a give-a-way for a carving! I am in love with these! Check out Mari's blog!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Thanks for posting about my giveaway!