Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break...

I have been waiting for Spring Break.  Not only is it a break from work, but it's spring!  I love spring.  I am so happy to be able to stay at home with my babies for a whole week! 

We had an amazing church service this morning.  Marching for the Master means we get to hear a different speaker every Sunday.  This Sunday, our pastor and some more church family are over in the Philippines.  We had the privledge of hearing a newly ordained pastor and he was great! 

Since our pastor wasn't here, we didn't have church this evening.  I don't like it when we don't have church, but we made the best of it.  We went outside to enjoy the GORGEOUS weather!  Ruthie was dying to play in the waterhose, so away we went!!!  Let's just say they had a blast.  Randy was not sure about it at first, but by the end, he was ready to splash and play!






2 comments:

Lea Ann said...

Yes, amazing church service! No, I don't like it when we don't have church...I feel lost. LOVE the pics! Looks like they had a wonderful day!! We played outside ALL afternoon/evening too! Enjoy your week!

Our Family said...

looks like they had a GREAT time!