I know that I JUST made a post on my mom, but I can't help doing it again b/c she is one special woman.
I was able to enjoy a day with my mom, sisters, aunt, cousin, nieces, nephews, and my kids. We went to visit my niece, eat lunch, and shop at the all. Yes, it was hectic and a bit stressful, but what should we expect with kids and shopping! Those two words don't belong in the same sentence, let alone a day together! On a more serious note, I truly enjoyed myself. It's been a looooong time since I have been out with just girls. I was even able to buy myself something! MIRACLE!
In honor of Mother's Day, I want to post a list of why my mom is so wonderful!
1. She taught me about Jesus. What can I say?! That's the number one reason!
2. She taught me how to find the right one and stick with it even through the hard times.
3. She taught me how to raise my children right.
4. She taught me to be patient. She DID wait 11 years for a pool!
5. She taught me to pick my battles. You KNOW she had to with me!
6. She taught me to love my children no matter what. Betweent the five of us, she went through a lot!
7. She taught me to be simple and love the small things in life.
8. She taught me to work hard. My mom was NEVER lazy. She has always worked her butt off.
9. She taught me that I could be whoever I wanted to be.
10. She taught me to stick up for what I believe in.
I could go on and on. I am including another photo of my mom. I hope she doesn't mind her photo being on here.
God has blessed me indeed.
I also have some amazing sisters,, mother-in-laws, and sister-in-laws that have taught me how to be a good mom. I love you all. AND, b/c I can't post without showing off the precious two who made me a mom, here are my babies.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you precious moms out there!