Sunday, November 13, 2011

I love days like this

Sundays are probably my favorite day of the week.  I spend most of it away from home, but I go to my 2nd home- church.  I honestly love Sundays.  There's just something about being in the Lord's House two times in one day.  Yes, you read that right- I go to church TWICE in one day!!  Why?  Because I love to worship the Lord.  We had a guest speaker today at church and he talked about Psalm 122:1, which is where David says, "I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord."  I am always happy to go to church.  In fact, to be honest- I wish we had church every night.  It keeps me on the right track and helps me grow.  Do I think you need to go to church to be saved?  No.  But I do believe it will help you grow and follow His will.

I also love Sundays b/c the kids seem to take a longer nap than normal.  That's when I do a lot of my editing.  Today, I made our Christmas card, or a possible card I should say.  After naps, we head back to church.  It just makes my day complete.  Sometimes, we eat out and have fellowship with our church family.  See, in our little town, there is not much to choose from when it comes to eating.  I am being honest.  We usually go to the burger joint or the pizza place.  That's about all we got.  It's worth it though.  The fellowship is always a great time!

This was such a sweet moment.  I have been meaning to grab my camera and catch my sweet boy sleeping.  I finally managed to this morning.  The first pic shows him when I first grabbed my camera.  The second pic is the one that I really wanted to capture- this is how he usually sleeps.  Yes, he is asleep with his eyes partially open....

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Absolutely adorable Sadie! You take such great pics! I would go to church everyday if I could too. :)