Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I realize I posting this the day after Thanksgiving, but better late than never right?

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  I truly enjoy getting together with family.  This year, was probably one of the best.  Randall and I both went to bed talking about the great day we had.  We enjoyed a great meal with my MIL, SIL, BIL, and niece on Wed night.  We just had a laid back Thanksgiving and I think that was exactly what we all needed.  Yesterday, we celebrated with a total of 50 people on my side.  We were even missing quite a few people!  We enjoyed conversation with family we rarely see.  It was just a very blessed day.

I have so much to be thankful for.
I have a Savior- Jesus Christ who died for me.
I will have eternal life through my Savior.
I have a wonderful husband who is a man of God and leads our family the way God intended him to.
I have two precious babies.  They inspire me to be a better person.
I have a wonderful family on both sides.
I have parents who raised me to know and love the Lord.
I have sisters and brothers who will help me in times of need.
I have nieces and nephews who always know how to make me smile.
I have Grandparents who are sold out for Jesus.
I have friends who will stand beside me through thick and thin.
I have a church family who has helped me in ways I couldn't even imagine!
I have a home that keeps me warm, cool, and dry.
I have vehicles to get me where I need to go.
I have a job that I love and allows me to be off during the Holidays so I can spend it with family.
I have more than I could ever ask for.

I owe it all to God, not money, not luck, but God.  I am blessed.

No comments: