Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Photo A Day In May {Days 1,2,4,5,&7}

I saw this post on Pinterest and I just had to join in on the fun!

This was from the original post:

Day 1- PEACE
To me, driving home and seeing my inviting yard is peaceful!


Day 2-  SKYLINE
Isn't exactly what I wanted, but it works!

**Still working on Day 3**

Day 4- FUN!
Randy makes me laugh until I almost pee my pants when he is driving this thing.  He is a horrible driver, which is fun for him and hilarious for me!


Day 5- BIRD
Ok, technically this isn't a bird, but I don't have the best lens for a bird.  So, it makes me smile b/c Ruthie thinks a bird can fit in here!  :) 


**Still working on Day 6**

Day 7- SOMEONE THAT INSPIRES YOU
This one was wayyyyy too easy for me.  Ruthie inspires me.  She inspires me to be a better mom and a better wife to teach her how to be one as well.  Just look into her eyes...how could someone possibly doubt the reality of God?


1 comment:

Mari said...

I love this post! The pictures are great and I really like the thoughts behind each one.