Thursday, September 6, 2012

Caution...Busy Weekend Ahead

Heading into a busy weekend....again.  This time, it's not fun either!  I am taking a weekend class.  I will go Friday evening,8-5 on Saturday, and 1-5 on Sunday.  Bummer huh?  I wish I didn't have to, but I would much rather do that then go twice a week every week until December!  I am doing three of these classes, so I am only going 9 days total.  I think I made a good choice, just struggling with the fact that I am going to be worn out.  I really wish I could make it to Homecoming this Friday, but I won't be able to.  Praying our class lets out a bit early, but I DOUBT it! 

Since I really have nothing else to say really, I will leave you with a weekend post full of photos!  We enjoyed ONE last day at the pool celebrating my nephew's birthday!  It was a PERFECT day! 



LOVE.  These girls are AMAZING!

 This is our big boy Jack.  Wonder how I got him to pose?  I am holding a stick above the camera.  He will do anything, ANYTHING for a stick!
 Grabbed this shot for a challenge titled "school" and I LOVE what I got!  Shows my sweet girl ready to come home after a long day!
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Sounds like a good way to get the classes done, but it will be a tiring weekend.
Love the picture of Jack and of Ruthie coming home from school!