Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ruthie {my girl}

I knew I wanted to do a Ruthie post as well, so I thought now is as good of a time as ever.  Let's just say this little girl was a big surprise for me all around.  I didn't think she would be a girl, she was.  I thought she would be like me, a tomboy, she is FAR from it.  The thing is, I wouldn't change it for the world.  She has taught me how to play barbies, made me learn to mess with hair, and learn to like shopping for cute clothes for her.  (I still think dinosaurs are easier!)  Let's just say having a girl has been a big learning experience for me and I LOVE IT!  She is my first born, but will always be my baby!  I love this sweet girl.  She's my snuggle bunny, my Georgia Peach, my Sister Bear.  She teaches me so much about motherhood.  God knew what He was doing when He blessed me with her. 










She has taught me so much.  I love you sweetheart!

No comments: