Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The loss of one sweet girl....


I am having such a hard time today. I found out that a sweet little girl from my birth board passed away yesterday morning. Gosh.....it was hard to just type that out. I can only imagine how Erin felt telling us all. Words can't say enough. Nothing we do can make it all better. Jamie was kind enough to make us all a blinkie. I will leave it in my siggy for quite sometime. It's so hard to lose a loved one. So hard. I haven't had to deal with losing anyone close to me, so this hit me pretty hard. I never met her, but her smile was so bright, it would light up my day, everyday. Erin doesn't deserve this. I am thankful God just gave her a sweet little boy, but I am so sad he had to take her. Why? Why does this happen to people? I know that I shouldn't ask why. There is a reason for everything, but sometimes it is hard to deal with it. My heart is aching right now. I can only imagine how they are feeling.

I just wanted to hold Ruthie all day long. I think she knew something was up b/c she isn't a very snuggly girl, but she gave Mommy some sweet snuggles today. I can't imagine going through what Erin is going through. I have said lots of prayers for their family.

1 comment:

I'm Tara. said...

*sigh* I know, honey. I know. I'm still just so sad about it. Love you!