Thursday, June 23, 2011

25/52

Another photo completed for my P52.  I have truly enjoyed doing this.  It's fun during the summer to capture summertime photos. 

Although I adore the photo of Randy, I am choosing Ruthie's photo as my official P52 photo for week 25.  I just love the water spraying everywhere! 

Randy has been sick since we got back from camp, but I think today has been the first day that he's felt decent.  I am happy about that.  I hate seeing my baby sick.

My friend Joyce who I posted about here, is only 30 weeks pregnant.  Baby Caleb is wanting to come out to the world and join them, but as you know, it's not time at 30 weeks.  Please keep them all in your prayers.  She is at home now, thank goodness, but the doc said if she goes into labor again, he is not going to stop it.  She needs constant prayers.  Please pray.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Both pictures are adorable and really show summer!
I'm praying for your friend now...

Our Family said...

love the fun summer snaps! I need to remember to get the sprinkler out from time to time. :+) I'll be thinking of your friend.