Thursday, June 28, 2012

WE CONQUERED OUR FEARS!!!

That's right!  We conquered that fear!  Ruthie was terrified to jump off the diving board as you might remember from this picture- her pouting b/c she was too nervous.


Well, here she is jumping off the diving board!  Whoop whoop!  (I took this with my sister's iphone)

The SAME day, Randy conquered his fear too!  For some odd reason he would NOT get off the steps.  I remember Ruthie doing the same exact thing.  Stubborn kids.  They do this every year!  Well, here is Randy chilling out on the steps with my dad trying to convince him to get it....

And here he is conquering his fears too!  WOOOOHOOOOO!  (Taken with my sister's iphone) Now, we can all get in and cool off!

LOVE us some summer time fun!



2 comments:

Mari said...

Hooray for both of them!

Our Family said...

Looks like a world of wet fun just opened for them both! enjoy it!