Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can I just say-

that I am overcome with joy for Jesus?! Things are going great right now. I am doing really good at seeing the positive things in life. Our church is allowing us to grow. I just love life right now. Randall and I have had some amazing conversations about what we are learning and experiencing. I feel so blessed and loved. I feel so honored to be a part of our church and a child of God. Don't get me wrong, there are trials and obstacles I face, but I know there are better days ahead. The life I am living right now will be considered no longer than a blink of an eye when I meet Jesus face-to-face. Our house is a just a "hotel" b/c I won't be here forever and I have a mansion built for me in glory. What an amazing feeling!

I love watching Ruthie grow as well. I can't get over the fact that she loves to look at her Bible. Now as you saw in the picture in this post, her Bible is just a small New Testament Bible. It has no pictures. I love watching her look at it. It's almost like she has peace looking at it. Her prayers bring so much joy to me, and I know they do to Him as well. I love knowing I am doing the right thing by raising our daughter to love Jesus.

3 comments:

Mari said...

What a joy filled post! I'm so glad you are happy in your life, church and walk with Christ. It shows!

Cheri said...

That is awesome- you can feel your joy leaping off the page.
What a witness you are being to everyone you meet!

The Boulais' said...

The Lord is so good. He makes something small like flying a kite, into the greatest thing in the world to a little girl. I so happy that your walk with Christ is leaving you awestruck. I'm still beginning my walk and you really inspire me.